Sunday, May 24, 2009





How cute is this dress???? I am glad that my mom saved some of my baby dresses. I had so much fun today pressing them and fussing over them. This is just one of a half dozen adorable dresses that I will post.
I have always known that underneath it all, my mom has had an enormous impact on my life. I always tease her that my underwear matched my outfits, and although she denies it, I still beleive it to be true!
It has been her influence from an apparent early age, that I have an eye for beautiful things. I am so grateful for that, because that is why I am able to do what I do. And from what I understand my grandmother had it too!
So, when I explain to people that I just have to have that piece of fifty dollar a yard fabric, all I can say it that I come by it naturally!
By the way, my dress is silk organdy! Naturally!

No comments:

Post a Comment