Monday, June 1, 2009



I am really looking forward to spending a long weekend with two girlfriends at the tip of the thumb of Michigan. Just remember that Michigan is shaped like a mitten and you will see! This gorgeous sunset is one that I enjoyed there last September and I am happy to be going back again. My girlfriends that I am going with I met because of sewing.

This is yet another reason that I love my job! I may always struggle to get the bills paid, but the friends I have made through sewing are priceless. My girlfriends (you know who you are!) and I will spend our weekend walking on the beach, cooking and eating great food, drinking good (ok, great!) wine, enjoying beautiful scenery, contemplative sunsets and talking about what else....sewing, fabric, clothes, fit, patterns, magazines, books....and life in general. How nice it will be to hang with like-minded people! And, this is just what I think might happen! Oh, the possibilities!

I am so happy and grateful to be in a business that gives me the chance to meet and make friends with the nicest people in the world. The fun time I look forward to this weekend is brought to me by sewing...how great is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment